With the lifting of travel restrictions and the re-opening of tourism in FNQ, businesses must develop a ‘Covid-19 Safe Plan’. At Cairns Airport Transfers, our plan has been put together with the safety of our customers and drivers in the forefront.
This policy will be revised on a monthly basis.
1. Maximum seats in vehicles have been reduced to 6 persons from 7 persons.
We no longer use the front seat for passengers. Because we operate “Private
Transfers” (sole use) social distancing does not apply
2. All our drivers have completed the ‘Covid-19 Hygiene Awareness for Drivers’
3. All vehicles are stocked with hand sanitizer inside the passenger area. Passengers
are asked to please use sanitizer when exiting and entering the vehicle.
4. The high touch zones are cleaned with disinfectant between each job.
5. Drivers wash their hands with soap and water as often is made possible. They use sanitizer throughout the day after opening and closing vehicle doors and other contact.
6. All vehicles are deep cleaned after each daily shift finishes.
7. Contact tracing: As a natural occurring consequence of any booking, we maintain a manifest of passenger names, contact numbers, e-mail address and phone numbers.
If these are requested by the Queensland Government Health Agencies, and only they, as part of contact tracing methods, we will provide details as instructed by the
Advice to Passengers
1. Avoid direct contact with the driver and any other passengers who travel with you.
2. Practice good cough / sneeze hygiene and hand hygiene.
3. Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of used tissues.
4. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or an approved hand sanitizer.
The use of face masks by drivers and passengers remains ‘Optional in Queensland’.
Passengers are encouraged to continue with any precautions, they feel comfortable .